Servoca are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to provide holistic, person centred care to our clients. We have lots of work available for Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Derby and surrounding areas.
Minimum requirements to work with Servoca as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN):
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* NMC Registration
* Professional Indemnity Insurance
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Servoca as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN):
* Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
* Excellent Weekly Pay - £20 (including holiday pay) £24
* Paid Holiday Leave
* FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
* FREE Uniform after completion of training
* FREE DBS
* Refer a friend scheme
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
Servoca Nursing and Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of Servoca Plc, which is an AIM listed company. Our parent company operates in a number of specialist public sector recruitment markets including healthcare, education and security. We were very proud to be Recruitment International’’s Plc of the Year in recent times!
With a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the industry, Servoca Nursing and Care is a leading provider of nurses, healthcare assistants and support workers throughout the UK.
Servoca Nursing and Care focus entirely on nursing homes, residential care and supported living environments. Our focus on continuity of care and professional service to clients and candidates alike, reputation for quality and reliable staffing solutions has enabled us to have a large database of clients where we can offer our experienced staff members regular opportunities within a diverse range of surroundings.